Sunday, December 26, 2010

Obedience

Maybe, I should have a blog about obedience or disobedience. Or, maybe, I should have a blog about ADHD. Either way, as you can tell, I stopped doing the bible study that I SO CLEARLY heard God tell me to do. Let's see. It's December and I haven't looked at Nehemiah since March....as you can tell from my March 2 entry.

I love God's timing and God's grace. Nehemiah 5 and 6 is about tests. I am under, probably, the BIGGEST test of my life. Do you think it is coincidence that I stopped in March and started again today? NO IT IS NOT! God knows what I need, when I need it. So, I'm assuming some of you need this, at this very moment, too!

So, I will begin again. That seems to be the story of my life.

Here we go.....Nehemiah 6!


No comments:

Post a Comment