Friday, January 22, 2010

What and Why?

God laid on my heart last year that I was to do a study on the book of Nehemiah. As usual, I started it, got distracted, and moved on.

Well, the thoughts are back. Thanks to a stranger named Alison, who's blog, The Matthew Project, can be seen at http://lifeisajourney-alison.blogspot.com/, I got the idea to do this bible study in blog land, so others can share.

So, here's how it will work. On Monday's, (except for this week, because I'm so excited) I will copy the scripture for the week into the blog. During the week, I will add insights that I have studied from various sources.

Scripture is in bold.
Commentary is in italics.

Make sure to read the comments, that's where we'll all share our thoughts.

Your "job" is to add any comments, insights, thoughts, etc. you have throughout the week.

If no one participates, I'll still accomplish my goal of studying Nehemiah.

If you do participate, I'll just get added wisdom!

1 comment: